Membership Management System
Feature & Function Highlights
- Administrator access via back-end control panel for configuration and management.
- Control panel administrative search functions to create online views of member roster by membership group, by contract or other keyword criteria.
- Extensive member profile maintained for each member with predefined common mandatory fields.
- Each member profile may be optionally linked to a club and retail partner (dealer). Club name and contact data is captured from member at time of contract acceptance during the profile update procedure and stored in a database. Retail partner contact data may be imported or manually entered during system configuration.
- Unlimited admin defined optional fields to capture dynamically entered data for each member by membership group type.
- Unlimited membership groups may be defined to segement members by membership types or levels. Sponsorship groups are configurable and are automatically linked to available product equipment packages. Members assigned to membership groups may optionally be allowed to purchase supplemental product in addition to mandatory equipment packages.
- Membership group configuration options include (but are not limited to):
- Define whether or not Team Managers (Reps or Agents) may allocate "points" to members which can be redeemed for product purchases
- Define supplemental order purchase limit by max dollar amount
- Define catalog price level for all purchases by membership group
- Define membership contract expiration date
- Define whether or not a predefined equipment package purchase is required at time of contract issuance
- Define unique contract terms and conditions for each sponsorship group that must be digitally accepted by member
- Define unique account types, cost center, internal order#, collective codes to membership groups for order processing and reporting
- Supports definition of budget "promotional team fund accounts" (PTF) for members designated as Managers. Allows Managers to purchase product using their assigned PTF budget account balance to ship to members on their roster or optionally assign points to members from their budget which can be redeemed by members for product based on a predefined point value to receive a partial discount or free product.
- Member application form processing and management. Automatic email notification of designated Group Manager when new sponsorhip application is received. Membership Group Manager reviews application and either assigns an available sponsorship level contract or transfers application to appropriate Agent or Rep who is designated as a manager of the membership group. Agent or Rep is automatically notified of new application to review on their dashboard.
- Contract allocation reporting and tracking by mananger (Rep or Agent)
- Powerful "Data Miner" query tool to extract data and produce "on demand" reports which can be exported to .xls or .csv files.